Hi everybody,

Hope you are enjoying the spring break.

My roommate is graduating and I am sincerely looking for a new roommate for the current apartment.
The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and 1 kitchen. It's on the third floor in Trappers Cove. This quiet apartment is featured with forest and lake views with lots of lovely geese playing around. Route 20 just several yards away, which will take you to the campus for ~25 mins, or driving for 10 mins. There are many major grocery stores (Meijer, Kroger, DQ, ALDI, Walgreen, Family Dollar, and etc.) located within 5-10 mins driving distance.
The new lease term starts at June 1st and the rent is probably $695/mo including gas (was $685 last year).
I am a male PhD student from South China. Quiet and easygoing. I enjoy cooking and watching TV shows after work. Please contact me via this email if you happen to look for a nice room(mate).

大家好,

由于室友毕业,在此诚征新室友。
公寓是Trappers Cove三楼,两室一厅一卫,有阳台,且面向湖畔和森林,宁静怡人,四季如画。此公寓生活十分便利,门外20路25分钟可达校园,或需开车10分钟。各大超市10分钟之内可达。新租从6月1日开始,租金$695,水电网另计,每月约几十刀。算下来人均$400以内。
我男生,广东人,PhD在读,性喜静,易相处,好庖厨,常煲剧。有意合租的朋友请邮件联系!祝生活愉快,学业进步!

Best regards,
Shujun Ou