Dear all,

Sorry to bother those that are not interested. I am looking for a new
roommate to live in Spartan Village since my current roommate is leaving
MSU soon. I am a PhD graduate student at MSU. I am quite, easygoing, neat
and don't have any inappropriate hobbies. Current lease will end in the
middle of May and hopefully we can get it renewed together as roommates.
Rent is around $430 per month, including EVERYTHING! Please contact me via
email or cell at 217-979-0785 if you are interested. Thank you and wish you
a good one!

大家好,

不好意思打扰! 因现室友即将离开密歇根,现需招新室友。我是一名PhD学生,
平时很安静,起居规律,热爱整洁,没有任何不良嗜好。现诚招一名男性室友可以继续住在Spartan
Village。目前的合同将在5月15号结束,希望我们可以一起签新的合同或者一起续约!房间完全拎包入住,小区包括床,必要家具,水、电、网、电视信号、冷气和暖气,无额外费用,价格为每月430左右。咨询请回复邮件或电话217-979-0785。祝您心情愉快!

Kenny