Hi everyone,

We have ashton lake apartment two bedrooms and two bathrooms able to
sublease from May 9th to August 6th.

Both rooms will be available. Great for students, visiting scholars, people
who are taking vacation with family. We have washer and dryer in the
apartment. It is just 5 minutes to Meijer and Kroger. It is also close to
NCG cinema. You can also take buses to school. Very convenient. Price is
$885 per month for the whole unit, electricity is around $35-40/month and
internet is around $25-30/month.

Feel Free to contact me through email!  Thank you!

大家好, ashton lake apartment 两室两卫暑假招租, 从五月9号到八月6号,时间可以调整。两个房间都是空的。
特别适合暑假在这里读书的学生,访问学者,和来度假的一家人。
公寓自带洗衣机,烘干机,五分钟走路就可以到超市。离NCG电影院也非常近。有公交车直达学校。整个公寓的价格是$855一个月,电费大概一个月35-40刀,网络是25-30刀。

有意向可以邮件联系我。谢谢啦

Snow