Hi,
     I need a short sublease from May 5th to May 8th near campus.
Prefer single-bedroom apt or room with private bathroom. I come back
East Lansing for graduation ceremony. I can pay more days (like pay
for whole week or even two weeks). Me and my family will stay. If you
have a place to sublease, please let me know. cell:517-897-6012

Thanks,

Zhenzhen