I am subleasing my room in my 3Br apartment at The Village At Chandler
Crossings from May to August this summer! Our apartment's location is
very convenient. You can drive to MSU campus in 10 minutes and go to
NCG mall and Meijer in 8 minutes. There are only two people living in
our apartment, one of the three rooms is empty. Our whole apartment
and my room is very clean and tidy.

Unit Features:
-Direct bus route to MSU(25,26), right by Brody or to the CATA station!
-3 bedroom/3bathroom (each room has its own bathroom)
-Fully furnished with all bedroom and living room furniture
-40" TV included
-Free internet and cable
-Washer and dryer in room!
-Central heating/AC (no window AC or radiators like other places!)
-Outdoor private balcony
-Free bus pass!
-Parking right in front of building, and free visitor parking
-Pool, hot tub, basketball court, ice skating, movie theater, workout
room, tanning and much more (and it's all free)!
-All utilities included (water, gas, electricity, trash... )with $459
per month!

If you have any questions, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME, I WILL
RESPOND QUICKLY

Here is the floor plan:
http://www.villageatchandler.com/east-lansing-east-lansing/the-village-chandler-crossing/floorplans/3x3-emerald-443868/is-premium-view/1/

And here's the community website: