Hello Everyone,

My friend wants to sell his 2013 Passat SE.

The following are the details:
2013 Volkswagen Passat SE
condition: like new
cylinders: 4 cylinders
drive: fwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 49000
paint color: black
size: full-size
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
type: sedan

The car is in perfect condition, well maintained and very clean non-smoker
car.

No Scratches, no dents and no rust at all.

All maintenance records maintained.

Car features lots of nice features which include cruise control, heated
seats and heated mirrors for the winter, a sunroof for the summer.

Bluetooth of hands free music and phone calls and a touch screen display.

Please contact me if you are interested 517-505-2070.
Email: [log in to unmask]

 Craigslist: https://lansing.craigslist.org/cto/5512053624.html