Hi all,

I am subleasing my room in a 2B apartment at the Collingwood Apartment from
Mid-May through July. The term is flexible (you may move in since
Mid-May/June/whenever). The only female roommate is quiet and tidy.

 - Location & environment:

   1. The apartment is behind the Hobby Lobby along the E Grand River Ave
   with a quiet and peaceful neighborhood.
   2. Only 5-min driving to MSU campus (east side), 2-min driving to
   Oriental Market and 5-min driving to Meijer, Meridian Mall, and BestBuy.
   3. There is a BOA center, iHop, UPS store, Golden Wok restaurant, and a
   new Whole Foods (incoming in Apr) within walking distance.

 - Amenities:

   1. Direct bus route to MSU campus (#1)
   2. Fully furnished bedroom with furniture (1 full-size bed, 2 tables,
   built-in closets, 3 lamps, 1 nightstand)
   3. Free internet and cable
   4. Air Conditioning
   5. Washer and dryer in laundry room.
   6. Free parking
   7. Free gym and pool access in the neighborhood.
   8. All utilities included (water, gas, electricity...)

 - Price: $480 negotiable.

 - Contact Info:   E-mail: [log in to unmask]
                               Phone: (510) 423-1955
                               Wechat ID: terrific_u_no

Please feel free to contact me if any questions you may have. Really
appreciate your time :)

Thanks,
Jessie Zhao