Hi,

Sorry to bother who is not interested.

I am looking for someone to take over one bedroom of a 2-bedroom 2-bathroom
apartment at college towne apartment. You will have your own bathroom in
your bedroom. A bus stop is just right in front of the apartment, less than
1 min walking distance. The rent is 420/month, including utility, internet
and a TV package fee. The room will be available from Mid of April.

Apartment address: 4915 Belle Chase Blvd, Lansing, MI

If you are interested, please give me a call: 5202164168 or reply this
email.

Jie Wang