Dear Colleague,

We would like to draw your attention to the "International Conference CLUSTERING". It aims at clustering and joining the academics and scholars from different countries who are studying diverse disciplines related to Business Agglomerations, Clusters and Industrial Districts.

CLUSTERING will be held during the 26 and 27 of May in Valencia (Spain), and include different activities as Plenaries and Parallel sessions, Doctoral Colloquium and Meeting with editors.

This year’s conference is sensitive about emerging topics as MNEs and industrial parks/zones, international social networks, country-of-origin clusters, and teaching clustering.

The submission deadline for the abstract to the conference is the April 6. The registration fee is 95 euros.

For more information about CLUSTERING and the online submission process:

http://clustering.blogs.uv.es/?lang=en

http://www.uv.es/clustering

On behalf of the CLUSTERING, I look forward to receiving your submission/s and welcoming you to the Conference in Valencia.

Best wishes,

Francisco Puig.
Department of Management
University of Valencia (Spain)