Dear Professors, Post-docs and Advanced PhD students,

We are excited to announce an upcoming Professional Development Workshop (PDW) for early career international industry studies scholars, on May 23, 2016. The PDW precedes this year's Industry Studies Association conference.

The PDW is intended to support early-career scholars engaged in international industry studies research by providing career-related advice and the opportunity to form a network of junior and senior colleagues.

We would like to encourage you, or interested advanced PhD students and post-docs (even if they do not have a paper accepted into the conference) to attend the PDW.

The deadline to sign up for the PDW is April 11, 2016. Priority will be given to participants who register early.

Each paper in the PDW will be assigned to at least two faculty discussants. Our faculty discussants include:

John Cantwell, Rutgers University
Susan Mudambi, Temple University
Matthew Bidwell, University of Pennsylvania
Virginia Doellgast, Cornell University
Jody Hoffer Gittell, Brandeis University
Nicole DeHoratius, University of Chicago
K.K. Sinha, University of Minnesota

Interested participants may register for the PDW on the Conference webpage at (https://www.industrystudiesconference.org/registration) as part of the general conference registration.

Limited financial support for PDW participants is available on a need basis.

Please do not hesitate to contact the PDW chair at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you in Minneapolis!

Sincerely,

Michael Murphree
Claire Senot
Tashlin Lakhani

Michael Murphree
Assistant Professor
Sonoco International Business Department
Darla Moore School of Business
1014 Greene Street * Columbia, SC 29208
O: 803-777-0603

[cid:2BEFA718-6C4E-419A-BD8A-03C0461ACFF6]

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.