Hi All,
I've been asked to shortlist 5 books for review for publishing in Journal of Global Marketing (Routledge Taylor & Francis journal).

Those who are interested to get their books (related to International Marketing and allied subjects. could be text or reference books) may send information about the book and two potential reviewers' contact info and details to me, as soon as possible.

Best regards,

JUSTIN PAUL
University of Puerto Rico, San Juan, PR, USA
(Formerly, Faculty member, University of Washington & Dept Chair, Indian Institute of Management)
+1 787 637 6463 (US)
Latest Article- International Business Review