Dear Colleagues,

 <http://aib.msu.edu/publications/insights> AIB Insights is pleased to
announce the publication of the latest issue (
<http://documents.aib.msu.edu/publications/insights/v16n1/v16n1_Insights_Ful
l.pdf> Vol. 16, Issue 1)!

This focused issue provides a discussion of the controversies surrounding
the investor-state dispute settlement (ISDS) system in the context of recent
international trade and investment agreements, and its implications for the
sovereignty of nation-states in the 21st century. With this issue, we hope
to spark an insightful scholarly conversation and thought-provoking
classroom discussions on this topic. Please find the table of content below.

Table of Contents:
<http://documents.aib.msu.edu/publications/insights/v16n1/v16n1_Insights_Ful
l.pdf> Volume 16, Issue 1

<http://documents.aib.msu.edu/publications/insights/v16n1/v16n1_Article1.pdf
> International Trade and Investment Agreements: Sovereignty at Bay in the
21st Century?

Klaus Meyer and Daniel Rottig

<http://documents.aib.msu.edu/publications/insights/v16n1/v16n1_Article2.pdf
> Why Do Countries Commit to ISDS for Disputes with Foreign Investors?

Srividya Jandhyala

<http://documents.aib.msu.edu/publications/insights/v16n1/v16n1_Article3.pdf
> The Outsized Costs of Investor–State Dispute Settlement

Lise Johnson and Lisa Sachs

<http://documents.aib.msu.edu/publications/insights/v16n1/v16n1_Article4.pdf
> Is It Chilly Out There? International Investment Agreements and Government
Regulatory Autonomy

Christine Côté

<http://documents.aib.msu.edu/publications/insights/v16n1/v16n1_Article5.pdf
> Once BITten, Forever Shy: Explaining India’s Rethink of Its Bilateral
Investment Treaty Provisions

Premila Nazareth Satyanand

	 <http://aib.msu.edu/publications/insights>

Website: http://aib.msu.edu/publications/insights

E-Mail:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

P   Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.