Dear colleagues,

We currently have a vacant  Post-doc position in Strategic Management here at the Department of Management, Aarhus University, Denmark.

The Post-doc position is a two-year research position financed from external funding with an obligation to conduct research within the funded research project ‘Extreme Life Events of Top Executives: Implications for Firm Behavior and Performance’. The starting date for the postdoc position is subject to mutual agreement but preferably no later than 1 September 2016.

For more information please see

http://bss.au.dk/om-aarhus-bss/ledige-stillinger/stillinger/Vacancy/show/810323/5285/?no_cache=1&cHash=6a18d47b95de7c68b0aa6f51b664ce9d

or the attached call.

In case you have any questions regarding the position, do not hesitate to contact me via

Best regards,

Ingo

--
Ingo Kleindienst
Associate Professor of Strategy

Tel.: +45 8716 6116
Mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
http:[log in to unmask]

Department of Management
Aarhus BSS
Aarhus University
Bartholins Allé 10, Building 1323, Room 422
8000 Aarhus C
Mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
http://www.bss.au.dk<http://www.bss.au.dk/>

[cid:F9782BA8-7083-4793-BEC4-C4F7DA16559D]

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.