Dear Colleagues:

We would like to invite you to the 28th Annual Faculty Development in International Business (FDIB) Program, June 5-10, 2016 at the University of South Carolina's Darla Moore School of Business.  This intensive and most comprehensive program is especially beneficial for schools which want to internationalize further their curriculum, faculty looking to expand their teaching portfolio with additional IB courses, and PhD students who are preparing for the job market.  For additional information and registration please visit:  http://moore.sc.edu/executiveeducation/conferences/facultydevelopmentininternationalbusiness.aspx

Thank you, and we look forward to welcoming you in June.

Tatiana Kostova, Ph.D.
Buck Mickel Chair and Professor of International Business
Sonoco International Business Department
Darla Moore School of Business

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.