******Note: Edited link for non-SMA members******

Dear Colleagues,

It’s time to start planning for the Southern Management Association’s 2016 Annual Meeting, and I am personally inviting you to submit a paper or symposium for consideration to be part of our program!

The SMA meeting will take place October 27-29, 2016 at the Marriott City Center in Charlotte, North Carolina. The vibrancy, convenience, and rich history of Charlotte promise to make SMA 2016 a memorable conference.

How Can You Be Involved?
The quality of our program depends on your involvement! We need you to submit your manuscripts or symposia by April 22, 2016, and we would appreciate it if you would also volunteer to review. To learn more, please visit our new and improved website. The direct link to submit a manuscript or volunteer to review is http://www.southernmanagement.org/page/meetinghome.

If you are not a current or past member of SMA you can still submit manuscripts and volunteer to review by clicking on the following link, and registering on the website http://ow.ly/Zb8h8

Please plan to be a part of SMA’s 2016 visit to Charlotte, North Carolina.  We look forward to seeing you there!

Best regards,

Indu Ramachandran, Ph.D.
Southern Management Association (SMA)

Assistant Professor, Department of Management
McCoy College of Business Administration
Texas State University
601 University Drive
San Marcos, TX 78666
512.245.2465 (Phone)