Dear colleagues,

Seeking to collaborate with the efforts to understand the internationalization process of Emerging Market firms, the Brazilian Multinationals Observatory (BMO) has been conducting studies and monitoring Brazilian FDI worldwide.

We are making available for you some of our studies:

1.       What to expect from Brazilian leaders: orchestrating people in a global world  (research report 2015)

2.       Monitoring Brazilian FDI in Latin America  (Forthcoming – next research report 2016)

3.       Innovation at Brazilian multinationals: learning from foreign subsidiares  (research report 2014)

4.       An overview of 100 Brazilian multinationals: the search for global markets and consumers

5.       Observatory website

We hope this initiative will be useful for you IB colleagues.

Best Regards from Brazil,

Gabriel Vouga Chueke

ESPM´s Brazilian Multinationals Observatory (BMO)

Rua Dr. Álvaro Alvim, 123, Vila Mariana, São Paulo, SP, Brazil

Zip Code: 04018-010

Email: [log in to unmask]

Website: observatorio.espm.br