Call for Papers
The 6th International Conference on International Studies (ICIS) 2016
“Emerging Contours of World Order: The Challenges Ahead”
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
August 20th-22nd, 2016

Organized by:
School of International Studies
Universiti Utara Malaysia

The event will be officiated by:
Dato’ Sri Mohd Najib Tun Abdul Razak, Prime Minister of Malaysia

Keynote Speakers:

• Professor Dr. Danny Quah, London School of Economics and Political Science

•  His Excellency Dr. Surin Pitsuwan, former Secretary-General of ASEAN

•  Dato’ Redza Rafiq, CEO for NCIA

•  Tan Sri Dr. Mohd Munir Abdul Majid, Chairman of Bank Muamalat

•  Senator Tan Sri Dr. Ibrahim Shah, Chairman of Yayasan Minda

UUM SIXTH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INTERNATIONAL STUDIES (ICIS) 2016, KUALA LUMPUR, 20-22 AUGUST 2016

Greetings from Universiti Utara Malaysia and trust this letter finds you well.

We are honored to invite you to be one of our paper presenters at this conference on any or a combination of the conference sub-themes that may include (but are not limited to) the following:
•       International Political Economy
•       International Law
•       Globalization and Security
•       International Maritime Studies
•       Peace and Conflict Studies
•       Political Science
•       International Logistics and Supply Chain
•       International Entrepreneurship
•       Foreign Policy
•       Strategic Studies
•       Multi-National Corporations Management
•       Cross-Cultural Studies
•       Free Trade and International Collaborations

For further information on ICIS 2016, please refer to our conference brochure or browse the link below http://colgis.uum.edu.my/icis2016 or you can also contact the Director, ICIS 2016, Dr. Rusdi Omar at 04-9287800 or via email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

We look forward to welcoming you at the event.

Thank you.

Universiti Utara Malaysia Official Website http://www.uum.edu.my

Disclaimer:
This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, distribution, printing, copying or use of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender or Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM) immediately and delete the original message. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail that do not relate to the official business of UUM and/or its group of companies shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by UUM and UUM accepts no responsibility for the same. All liability arising from or in connection with computer viruses and/or corrupted e-mails is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.