Dear colleagues,

The Return to Europe: A Generation of Re-inventing National Identities - See more at: http://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/products/journals/call_for_papers.htm?id=6283#sthash.uaI5GJ3i.dpuf

Due to the overwhelming response to this Special Edition of the Baltic Journal of Management, we are in need of qualified reviewers. Should you wish to assist in this function, kindly forward your CV to my attention at the following email address: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Many thanks and best wishes,
Dr. Richard BRUNET-THORNTON, FRSA, MIM, MBA, PhD
Odborný asistent CSc. / Ph.D. (Assistant Professor)
Katedra managementu (Department of Management)
RB 457
Vysoká škola ekonomická v Praze
University of Economics, Prague
École des Hautes Études commerciales de Prague
náměstí Winstona Churchilla 4
130 67 Praha 3 - Žižkov  Česká republika - Czech Republic

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.