Please share this opportunity widely within your network:

The NorthWest Initiative's Food Systems Program in partnership with the Americorps Power of We Consortium is now accepting applications for a School Garden Educator. Educator will work with our School Garden Based Nutrition Education program team to facilitate outdoor, hands-on culinary and garden based nutrition education opportunities for elementary aged students in Lansing (K-6). Please see attached or click the link for details on how to apply. http://powerofwe.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/NWI-School-Garden-Coord.pdfThe deadline is fast approaching on Friday, February 26th, so submit your resume now or inquire for details.

Best,

Aliza Ghaffari
Food Systems Project Nutrition Education Coordinator
Managerial Assistant
NorthWest Initiative
530 W. Ionia St. Suite D
Lansing, MI 48933
517-999-2894 Telephone
If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html