Good morning Loyce, the Division of Multicultural Affairs lists our activities and programs on our web site http://wmich.edu/multicultural/ (under events) as well as the Office of Diversity and Inclusion. We also post information around campus, communicate with students through our various programs, groups text with students and on facebook.