Dear colleagues,

I need your help recruiting interview participants for my dissertation research study on first-generation college students of Southeast Asian descent from families that have resettled in the United States as refugees. Please refer to the attached flyers (they are the same; one is an image file and the other one is in PDF format) for the specific criteria and additional information. Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions. I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me spread the word about this study.

Thank you!

Vun

Vunsin Hiew Doubblestein
Doctoral Candidate
Department of Educational Leadership, Research and Technology
Western Michigan University