Hi everyone,

 Since I am leaving to China soon, and have to sell my favorite but
 short-use car: 2005 Ford Focus ZXW/SE Wagon. My car was bought from
my friend Junwei,who bought this car from  dealer Randy Merren of
Greenville (http://www.randymerrenauto.com/) in Oct 2013, with clean
title and zero accidents.At our deal, the price is $5100 at 81k miles. Now
the car is at 81k miles, and is still in very excellent conditions as well as
perfectly maintained, so I would ask for only $3800.
 The space in this car is very large, I used to  carriy a bike ,a tent and
barbecue grill traveled around Chicago and Wisconsin . If you will buy,
85% new Garmin navigator, unopened wagon cover, cleaning
 tools and USB charger, USBs etc are free to you.

 Car detailed parameters:

 2005 Ford Focus ZXW/SE wagon
 VIN: 1FAFP36N65W173901
 Clean title and free accidents
 Calculated owners: I am the third, so you are..
 Mileage: 94k Miles
 Body Style: Wagon 4D
 Exterior Colour: Dark grey
 Interior Colour: Light grey
 Engine: 4 Cylinder, 2.0 Liter, SFI
 Transmission: 4-speed Automatic
 Drive Type: Drive - Front
 Stereo: Compact Disc Player
 Extras: Garmin Navigator, Wagon cover, snow and ice shovel, and others
 Price: Asking for $3800

 zhe meng 517-575-8591 (better in text at any time)
 Email: [log in to unmask]
You can find the images here:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/106433412957643642147/albums/60
 34257976879694673?authkey=COj4oqH1nMHRgwE