Sorry to disturb those who are not interested.

I have a good quality full-size mattress for sale, and I ask for $20 only. You could take a
look at the pictures of it through the following link:

https://www.flickr.com/gp/126717645@N05/39je25

It has to be off my hands by next Wednesday, Feb. 10. If you live in Trappers Cove or
College Towne, I would be able to deliver it to your apartment with your help. However, if
you live in other communities, you may need to pick it by yourself.

Please let me know if you are interested:

Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: (517) 488-9926
WeChat: 308633367

Thank you!