​Hello,

Sorry to bother who is not interested!

I'm looking for one or two roomate(s) for 2016 - 2017 school year. I'm a
female graduate student. I'm neat, easygoing and care about others, having
a daytime working/study schedule (sometimes run out of school to relax). I
hope to find a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom or 3 bedroom apartment in East Lansing
or Okemos (to find a safe and good neighbourhood). If you are interested,
please email me back! Thank you!

Have a good night!

受 Avast 保护的无病毒计算机已发送该电子邮件。
<#361362693_DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>