Hi all,

打扰啦!本人转租Spartan Village双人间,时间为3月中旬到5月15号,之后您可以选择续签或者搬走 。
家具齐全,拎包入住。交通便捷,安静舒适。房租每月$800包含水电气网电视。单人入住也木有问题,另
一间就是空房了,您只需付$400每月。感兴趣请联系邮箱 [log in to unmask],电话 517-775-
3653。谢谢!

Sorry to trouble those who are not interested.

I am subleasing a two-bedroom apartment in Spartan Village. Only 6 min drive from
campus. Bus is also convenient.  Rent would be $800/month ($400 per person) including
everything (gas,electricity, internet and cable). Subleasing period is from mid March to
May 15th.

You are welcome to move in with your roommate or family. It's OK if you only need one
room, the other room will be empty. You will pay $400/month. We will cover the other
half of the rent for you.  After that, you can choose to start a one year lease or move
out.

The apartment is fully furnished with a dinning table, sofa, refrigerator, oven, air
conditioning, heating, writing desk, closet and a large bed. You can move in without
worrying about anything.

If you are interested, please contact me at [log in to unmask] or call me at 517-
775-3653.

Thank you and have a great day!

Pei