Hi,

I'm a PhD student in the Second Language Studies program and looking for research
participants for an eye-tracking experiment. Please see details below.

[Opportunity to Participate in an Eye-tracking Experiment]

What?
-Measure your vocabulary size and reading proficiency of English
-Read a short text and have your eye-movements recorded

Who?
Currently enrolled in WRA 1004 or 102 Preparation for College Writing for my dissertation
research.

Compensation?
$20 for participating in two sessions, each session takes less than 1 hour

If interested, please contact me via email: [log in to unmask]

Thank you,
Ina