Hello,

I want to sublease my room (fully furnished with a bed, a work table and a
chest) from 15 April to 1 June 2016. The rent is $400 for the whole period.

The room is in a fully furnished home with access to kitchen and other
common areas. No need to bring anything. Ideal for a short term visiting
scholar.

You also get a parking for one car. More details can be found in this
craigslist advertisement.
http://lansing.craigslist.org/sub/5458695667.html

Mail or text me for more details or schedule a visit.

Cheers,

Abhinav