Hi all,

We just got a new convertible sofa bed and realized that our apartment is
too small for both sofa. Our current sofa looks like this
<http://msu.edu/~nariyosh/IMG_6389.JPG>, it’s a few years old, but still in
pretty good condition. The original IKEA price is $399. You can click here
to find out more details
<http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S89129207/>.

We are selling it for *$50*. The only “catch” is that you need to come and
pick it up by this *Wednesday*. It’s pretty large, so U-Haul or equivalent
is recommended.

Thank you for your attention