2001 Hyundai Sonata. It is 115000 miles.
Runs great, one month ago we changed new tires and also music system is new.
looks good and clean,everything is working

fuel: gas
paint color: grey
size: compact
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
type: sedan

If anyone interested to buy please contact us.
here is my no 5172823014, 5172909671
car sale on $2300
My expecting price is more than  $2000,  I think you should  take test drive then we can
decide price
for more information or picture  click on this link

http://lansing.craigslist.org/clt/5454790984.html