Hello everyone,

Sorry to bother if you are not interested. I am posting this sublease request for my
friend:

I am a female visiting scholar from China and I am looking for a room sublease near MSU
campus.

Please find my requirement as below.

Starting date: 3/1/2016
Term of sublease: up to 1 year
Location: Within 30 minutes to MSU campus by bus
Roommate: Female graduate student or faculty/staff
Room layout: Have my own bathroom

If you have such a room/sublease available, please contact me via my email:

Thanks.