抱歉打扰大家,暑期转租Capitol Villa 2b2b主卧,日期5.10-8.10可以调整。
卧室内独立卫生间带洗浴,queen size双人床,衣柜空间大,自带洗衣机烘干机不用跑出去别的楼投币洗衣,家具生活用品齐全拎包入住。
小区出门就有1路车,向东直达超市商场,向西到学校和各种饭店。步行5分钟范围内有加油站、饭店、便利店、银行、UPS、网吧。步行10分钟中国超市,15分钟商学院。小区可访客停车。
微信:veramal

Sorry to bother, I'd like to sublease my apartment during summer vacation.
Capitol Villa Apartments, main bedroom of a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom suite.
From May 10 to August 10 flexible.
Individual bathroom in the bedroom, queen size bed, double big closets.
Insite washer and dryer, fully furnished with kitchen ware.
Route 1 stop in 1 minute's walk, reaches MSU, Meridian Mall, Meijer,
Target, etc. Gas station, Chinese restaurants, Rite Aid, Bank of America,
UPS Store in 5 min walk. Orient Market in 10 min walk and Business College
Complex in 15 min.
Visitor parking allowed in Capitol Villa.
Wechat: veramal