抱歉打扰大家,本人男生,因室友搬走有两间卧室空出,寻找两位男性室友或者家庭带孩子的也没问题。位置在Cedar Creek Apartment,
Okemos. 租期从现在到5月底,之后可以续租。

每间每月$250,包括网络 (速度快,75 megabytes),电视,水和暖气等所有费用。

免费提供家具和厨房用品具,室内有两个卫生间。停车位免费,小区有停车棚,冬天免扫雪之苦。要是你没车,可以带你买东西买菜,一切都不是问题。

小区距离学校和购物中心都非常近,交通方便。感兴趣的请邮件联系, 谢谢。

I am finding two roommates or family to share the apartment in Cedar Creek
Apartment. It is $250 a month including all utilities, such as electricity,
heating, water, internet (fast speed, 75MB) and TV. Free furniture and
kitchen utensils.

The lease is from now to the end of May and we can renew together for next
year with discounts from the landlord. Please email me if you are
interested. Thanks.