Hello,

Due to my cancellation of a short trip to Chicago, I have a pair of
roundtrip Megabus tickets available now. I am looking to sell them. The
price for a single-ride ticket is 5 bucks, and 10 bucks for both. Below is
the information of the roundtrip tickets' reservation.

East Lansing to Chicago: March 3rd at 4:00 pm
Embarkation location: 1240 S Harrison Rd

Chicago to East Lansing: March 5th at 9:30 am
Embarkation location: Van Buren St., between S. Canal St. and S. Clinton St.

If you are interested, please contact me at <[log in to unmask]> or text me
at 614-906-6002.

Thanks!