Dear all,

Sorry to trouble those who are not interested.

I am subleasing one bedroom in a two-bedroom apartment in trappers cove.
the rental rate would be $300/month including everything (rental fee, gas,
electricity and internet). you can move in right now and current lease will
end at the end of May. After that, you can choose to continue or stop
leasing. I have left basic furniture for you to move in, all-wood
queen-size bed, dining table, sofa and so forth. Your roommate would be a
male Ph.D. student who is quiet and nice. The surroundings are great and
convenient to campus (10 minutes drive and also have bus commute to campus
just downstairs).

If you are interested, please contact me at: [log in to unmask] or call me at
517-488-8695.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

yang