On Sun, Feb 14, 2016 at 11:02:54AM -0500, Xing RAO wrote:

Hi,

> Sorry to bother those not interested.
>
> I would like to recommend a Chicago China Embassy Service Travel Agency,
> who can help with a lot of things with Chicago China Embassy, picking up
> documents, applying for visa, etc.

I have had good luck with Metropolitan Express.   I have used them
several times for China Visas and a Brazilian Visa.  They have been
quick and accurate.

Their web address is:    http://metropolitan-express.com/

Adding up the cost, using their service is much cheaper than driving
to Chicago and back and staying overnight.

Have a good year of the Monkey,

////jerry