Sorry to bother those not interested.

I would like to recommend a Chicago China Embassy Service Travel Agency,
who can help with a lot of things with Chicago China Embassy, picking up
documents, applying for visa, etc.

One day after receiving my permission, Holly from Mainland Travel picked up
the document the same day and shipped back to me the next day. It saves a
lot of time and efforts driving to Chicago and back MSU. The charge is also
low and reasonable.

The contact email is [log in to unmask]

Happy Chinese New Year!