Apologies for any cross-posting –

We are happy to hear about any recent research studies (perhaps in the process of publication) on organisational wellbeing and engagement.

Palgrave have just published our research on wellbeing and engagement which develops a process model to help model and compare potential interventions, demonstrates the importance of perceptions and propensities in developed societies and helps define the construct of wellbeing.

I believe it will be available as a Springer e-book in the near future.

http://www.palgrave.com/gb/book/9781137572448

Professor William Scott-Jackson

Oxford

M: +44 (0) 7785 110910

UK +44 (0) 208 720 6440

Skype: w.scott-jackson

This communication contains information which is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete the message from the computer and destroy any copies.