Dear Colleagues,
I recently co-edited two books titled “Strategies for University
Management” (Volume 1 and 2).
The books capture the viewpoints of thought leaders in the contemporary
education landscape. With insights from academic administrators and
experts from around the world, the books aim to be the official “how to
guide” for success in the management of educational institutions.
Volume I in the series focuses on the planning and leading management
functions of universities. Volume II expands the discussion on
organizing and controlling.
Topics covered in the two volumes include : raising academic quality,
accreditation, strategic planning, online instruction, international
education, diversity, entrepreneurship, and financial management among
others.
Both volumes are available at traditional online book channels, and
through the link below :
http://www.businessexpertpress.com/books/strategies-university-management
Given that the books assembled international experts with innovative
approaches to challenges confronting academia, these might be of
interest to you and your university. The book editors are looking to
collaborate with institutions to host an “Education Summit” or
“Education Management Roundtable” featuring top experts from the
books. Do let me know if this is of interest.

Best regards,
Dr. J. Mark Munoz
Professor, Management and International Business
Interim Dean, Tabor School of Business
Millikin University
Tel (217) 420-6762 ; (217) 433-1425
E-mail : [log in to unmask]