Dear Colleagues,

I just co-edited a book titled "Managerial Forensics."

Managerial forensics is the practice of gathering relevant corporate information for the purpose of analyzing and identifying reasons for managerial obstacles, mismanagement, bankruptcy, and corporate demise. This book assembles a cast of leading academic and business experts and shares their views on the best practices in corporate analysis. Following the notion that the past offers insights into the future, the book examines the maladies in contemporary business and offers strategies for corporate revival and turnaround.

A chapter in the book discusses International Forensics.

This book would be well-suited for Business Strategy courses or for classes where students do case studies or consulting work. I recently taught a class called Managerial Forensics where students worked intently for 5 days to plan a turnaround strategy for a real-life company. Let me know if this course is of interest, and I'll share a copy of the syllabus with you.

A news release on the course is viewable at :

http://www.millikin.edu/performance-learning-news/tabor-school-business-launches-first-managerial-forensics-course

Book copies may be purchased though major online retailers or through the link below :

http://www.businessexpertpress.com/books/managerial-forensics

Best regards,

Dr. J. Mark Munoz
Professor, Management and International Business
Tabor School of Business, Millikin University
Tel (217) 420-6762 ; (217) 433-1425
E-mail : [log in to unmask]

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.