Please could you distribute.

The University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business (GSB) (AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accredited) has a rich set of values that have emerged from its community and are commonly shared and experienced. This gives the School a very strong grounding and its students and clients can be confident in what it stands for and how it conducts itself in the world.

Drawing on these foundational values, the GSB's vision is to be a new model for business schools. We create and share knowledge about the emergent economy, in which companies and communities experience conditions of high uncertainty, high complexity, and often excessive inequality. Such conditions exist not only in so-called emerging countries or regions, but increasingly challenge leaders around the world.

Opportunities to join the GSB

We are looking for candidates for academic positions at lecturer, senior lecturer, associate professor, and professor levels, in the following areas:

*         Information Systems

*         Finance

*         Social Innovation

*         Systems Thinking

*         Strategy

*         Entrepreneurship

*         International Business

Professor John Luiz
Director of International Relations
Graduate School of Business
University of Cape Town
Breakwater Campus, Portswood Road
Green Point, 8005
Private Bag X3, Rondebosch, 7701, South Africa
Office Telephone:       +27 21 406 1444
Main Switchboard:       0860 UCTGSB (828472)
Blog/Personal Website:  uct.academia.edu/JohnLuiz<http://uct.academia.edu/JohnLuiz>
Twitter:        @JohnMLuiz<https://twitter.com/JohnMLuiz>
Email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Website:        www.gsb.uct.ac.za<http://www.gsb.uct.ac.za>
[FT Rankings Press release]<http://www.gsb.uct.ac.za/PressOffice/PR_FT_Rankings2016.pdf>
This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer published on our website at
http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer or obtainable from +27 21 650 4500. This e-mail is intended only
for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If the e-mail has reached you in error, please notify the author. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail you may not use, disclose, copy, redirect or print the content. If this e-mail
is not related to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the sender's individual capacity.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.