*​*

*November 10th – 14th, 2016*

*Tampa, Florida – Cozumel, Mexico *

*Crossing Borders: The Impact of Trade and Tourism *

*Submission Deadline: June 1, 2016*

AIB-SE is excited to announce its 2016 annual conference, *Crossing
Borders: The Impact of Trade and Tourism. *This year the chapter has
decided to make the event truly international by holding it on a Royal
Caribbean cruise ship sailing between Tampa, Florida and Cozumel, Mexico.
Our conference theme calls us to reflect on the various influences that
global trade and tourism have on economies and societies, as we will
literally cross borders during our weekend together. In addition to the
main theme, we are running all of our regular tracks and two special
options for 2016; a continuation of last year’s focus on Global Value
Chains and a new forum on Religion in International Business Research.

*Conference Venue*This year’s conference will take place on the Royal
Caribbean Cruise Ship “Brilliance”. The conference will hold all sessions
and consortia on the cruise ship. The ‘Brilliance’ departs from the Port of
Tampa on Thursday, November 10th at 16:00 (4:00 p.m.) and returns to the
Port of Tampa Monday, November 14th at 7:00 a.m. with a port of call in
Cozumel, Mexico, on Saturday, November 12th.  Paper sessions,panels, and
consortia will take place on the ship in one of several conference spaces
with full a/v projection.   Interactive papers will as usual not have a/v
projection in the room.

Three levels of staterooms have been reserved for the conference ranging
from interior staterooms with no view, exterior staterooms with a view, and
staterooms with a balcony. The cruise stateroom rate will include room,
food, and all fees/taxes/gratuities per person (double accommodation)
resulting in the most affordable AIB-SE conference in the past five years.
You can either choose your own roommate or request to be matched with a
roommate from the conference. Yes, families are welcome and there are
specific activities on board the ship for children. There are options
available to upgrade your cruise experience as well.

Please visit the conference website, www.aibse.org for more information
regarding the academic program, accommodations, and travel rates.

We hope to see you in Tampa!

--
Susan Gupta, PhD, 2016 Conference Chair
Jeffrey A. Kappen, PhD, 2016 Program Chair

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.