T: 517-353-6794
F:
517-355-6758

On Jan 21, 2016, at 9:16 AM, Resotko, John <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Was just about to open a case on this.  It appears to be heavily affecting off campus sites, although I’m seeing lag to some on campus sites, just not as bad.

John Resotko
Assistant Director, Systems Administration and Support
Michigan State University College of Law
phone: 517-432-6836

From: Al Puzzuoli [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2016 9:16 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Anyone Else Noticing major Lag to some internet Sites?

As the subject says. I just started seeing massive lag, but only on certain sites. It seems that the problem is somewhere upstream of the MSU network, but I’m wondering if a major router somewhere is having issues?
Thanks,
Al Puzzuoli
Information Technologist
Michigan State University,
Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities,  120 Bessey Hall East Lansing, MI  48824-1033
517-884-1915
http://www.rcpd.msu.edu