From: Al Bray [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2016 11:03 AM
To: Doerr, Chris <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]
Cc: Swarup Nuggehalli <[log in to unmask]>; Adam Tithof <[log in to unmask]>; Carolyn Eckstein-Soule <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: Microsoft pulling support for Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10

Chris,

On December 4 we released the IE 11 update from our WSUS server to our workstations in University Services due to Microsoft ending support for earlier versions.   We also adjusted our group policies to accommodate the IE settings which were listed in the EBS browser support references.

To date, the issue reported by our end-users have been with some of the higher level administrative functions in the HR module (the specific problem experienced was with new employee hires rehires – opened IT Service Desk Incident 765698) and on one occasion with a supervisor having issues working with the time approval feature and displaying earning statements.

The latter problem with the time approval/earnings statement display was fixed by a re-install of the SAP GUI client for that particular user.

The problem with the HR Administrative functions has not been addressed.  We opened the IT Service Desk Incident on opened on December 12.

On January 4th I get the following:
----