Greetings…I apologize for bothering you if you are not interested in this post.

Two FREE opportunities to learn and practice conversational English start this week:

1. This Wednesday the Christianity Explored ESL Bible Study begins.  This series is a
chronological look at the major Bible stories in the Old and New Testaments as they point
to Jesus. This class is a mixture of presentation and discussion with each session focused
on the specific Bible story and its application.

Interested? Know of someone else who might also be interested? All are welcome to
attend and there is no cost for the meal or class materials. Invite a friend and plan on
joining us for ten weeks of Bible study and encouraging conversation. This is an
opportunity for you and/or a friend who may be interested in learning more about the
Jesus. Classes meet once a week for ten weeks and include dinner beginning at 6:30 pm.
After dinner (around 7:30) we begin our small group discussions. Families are invited and
there is no cost for attending.

Time: Wednesday night, 6:30 – 8:30 pm
Dates: January 13th – March 23rd (no class on March 9th for Spring Break)
Location: Spartan Village Community Center, South Lounge
Rides: if you need a ride, contact Bruce ([log in to unmask])

For more information or to reserve a space in the class, contact Bruce Jeffries.

2. This Thursday our English class begins. This is an informal way to improve your
conversational English while making friends with American tutors and other international
students & scholars. Registration is on-site and you can join at any time during the
semester. Van rides are offered from the Spartan Village Community Center (6:35 pm)
and MSU International Center (6:45 pm). Child care is also provided.

Time: Every Thursday, 7:00 – 8:30 pm
Dates: January 14th – April 28th  (no class on March 10th for Spring Break)
Location: University Reformed Church: 841 Timberlane St., East Lansing. Rides are
offered from the Spartan Village Community Center (6:35 pm) and MSU International
Center (6:45 pm).

For more information on attending the class or serving in this ministry, please contact
Nick ([log in to unmask]).

Thank you for reading!

Bruce Jeffries