Sorry to bother anyone who is not interested. My current roommate is graduating and will be
moving out in early February. We have a non-renovated two-bedroom apartment at Spartan
Village. It's 387 USD per month at student rate that includes everything (furniture, gas, heat,
electricity). The current lease is due on May 5th, 2016 and we could renew it afterwards at
your willingness.  If you prefer a place where is cheap, quiet, safe and close to campus (The
bus stop is almost next to the apartment), please reply this email or contact me at