Sorry to bother anyone who is not interested. I am a phd student at MSU. My current
roommate is graduating and will be moving out in the early February. Our lease is a two-
bedroom non-renovated apartment at Spartan Village that is due on May 15th, 2016. The
student rate is 387 USD per month that includes everything (furniture, gas, heat, electricity).
It's a fairly good choice if you prefer a room that is cheap, quiet, safe and close to the
campus. The bus stop is almost next to the apartment. Having been living here for a year and
a half, I really like everything around and would like to continue to live here. (And we could
renew our lease after the current lease is done) Please reply this email or contact me via
[log in to unmask] if you are interested.