I want to sublease my bedroom in a two-bedroom apartment in Trappers Cove from early
May through late August. My roommate is a PhD student (MALE) with a regular living style:
non-smoking, leaving home early and getting back late. Furniture is ready to use. I'm asking
for a monthly rent of $300 including all utilities except you have to share the internet with
my roommate and that costs you $25 per month.