Hi all,

My friend, who is a DO/PHD student, is looking for a female roommate. Please
see the following for more information. It is a very nice condo. Email her
([log in to unmask]) directly if you are interested.

Thanks,
Huiqing

I'm looking for a female roommate in a 2bd/2.5ba ~1400sq ft condo in East
Lansing that's part of the Beaumont (http://www.thebeaumontlife.com/the-
beaumont-apartments). It is in a quiet neighborhood and was built around
2008. Meijers, Krogers, 127 highway, Walmart, Sam's club, movie theatre,
and shopping mall are all less than 5 min away. It takes me a little over 10
minutes to drive to school (MSU).
Rent is $475/month. Internet/cable/water/electricity/gas aren't included except
condo fees (which covers all exteriors eg snow removal, mowing grass, etc).
The condo is fully furnished except for the available bedroom. The available
bedroom has a large walk-in closet as well as its own private bathroom.
Washer and dryer are in the basement. Floor plan can be accessed here:
http://gillespie-group.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Beaumont-Town-
Homes_1540.pdf
Deposit: one month's rent- $475
Month to month is OK, but longer lease is preferred.
Message me if you're interested! Please also include information about
yourself. Thanks :)