Hi all,
I got several stuffs to sell. If you are interested, please reply to [log in to unmask] I
live in Spartan Village. If you live in or near East Lansing, I can help with the delivery.
Thank you.

1.Multi-function Children's Sports Watch LCD Digital Display (red)  新电子表  $3.  Amazon
price: $6.99.
Never wore. Only placed on desk as clock.
http://www.amazon.com/Multi-function-Childrens-Sports-Digital-Display/dp/B00SPQ2IYM

2.Raygo 107-Key Standard USB Keyboard  电脑键盘 $8  Amazon price: $21.13.
Very comfortable keyboard. Like new. Original packaging provided.
http://www.amazon.com/Raygo-107-Key-Standard-USB-Keyboard/dp/B00OQJNMX8

3.Genuine Genius K3 USB Gaming Keyboard Blue Backlit LED Illuminated Brand  电脑键盘
$3. Amazon price: $36.58
Used. With good lightening keys in the dark. (Only one enter key in the num keyboard
missing.)
http://www.amazon.com/Genuine-Genius-Keyboard-Backlit-
Illuminated/dp/B00LTEPSB2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1451869426&sr=8-
1&keywords=genius+keyboard+k3

4.TaoTronics TT-BH06 Wireless Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones Sweatproof Sport Earphones
Earbuds – Black  新无线蓝牙运动耳机 $12  Amazon price: $25.99.
Light. Sweat proof. Nice audio quality. Only wore once, then I got a new one and forgot
about it…. Original packaging provided.
http://www.amazon.com/TaoTronics-TT-BH06-Bluetooth-Headphones-
weatproof/dp/B014OVP09Q

5.Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic  新苹果耳机 $8  Amazon price: $16.99.
New. Never used. Original packaging provided.
http://www.amazon.com/Apple-MD827LL-A-EarPods-Remote/dp/B0097BEG1C

Happy New Year!

Crick