Sorry for bothering those who are not interested.

We are moving out of East Lansing shortly, so we want to sell the furniture we have. We
bought these furniture two years ago and we took very good care of them, so all of them
are still in very good shape. Please click the following link to have a glance at these
lovely stuffs first: https://www.flickr.com/gp/126717645@N05/Cr92r8

Please find below the items for sale and the prices I ask:
1. Sectional sofa: $120 (take the square coffee table for free if you buy the sofa)
2. Wood bed frame ($60) and a pretty firm mattress ($40). $80 for the frame+mattress
combo
3. Office chair:$25
4. Study desk: $20 (the red desk lamp as a gift)
5. Mirror for dressing: $3 (the rabbit doll as a gift)
6. IKEA cabinet: $25
7. Book shelf:$12
8. Floor lamp: $10 (you could place your photo frames on the three platforms)
9. Stand for plants (fake sunflower as a gift)
10: Wood stand: $15 (you could use it as either a bed stand or a stand for your printer or
something else)
11: Bed stands: $10 for each (I have two; if you buy one of the two beds, I could give
them to you as a gift)
12. Floor lamp with three branches: $10
13: Colored square stool: $5 each (I have 4; if you buy all of them, $4 for each)
14. Fashion Bed Set: $350 (the original price is $856. I still keep the receipt and could
show it to you)
15: Dinning table set (1 square dinning table & 4 chairs): $100

If you are interested in one or more of the things above, please contact me by replying
this email ([log in to unmask]), or reach me by WeChat. My WeChat ID is: 308633367.
Thank you!

Best,
Wei Liao